While creating a certificate with the MakeCert utility you might face this Error: Save encoded certificate to store failed => 0x5 (5) as I did, dont be worried its not about your command the solution to this is to simply start your command prompt or powershell as an administrator and then run the command; the certificate will be created successfully.
Month: February 2015
New to MohsinKhalid.com? Welcome aboard.
MohsinKhalid is a personal career, lifestyle and travel blog. It’s my outlet to share thoughts and experiences on the work I do, the places I go and the tips I have in general about life.
The blog covers 3 main topics (please click on each to get into more detail):
If you would like to browse through my posts in chronological order or simply pick a post by category or tag, you can find all content easily on the left sidebar.
#EuropeTour Part 2: 11 Things You Should Not Forget To Pack
So you have gotten your visa and tickets, everything seems to be in order and you are ready to pack for your Europe trip, besides clothes and the stuff you will want to take with you, I want to mention the things you should not forget. So whether you are going in the summer or winter here is what you must have with you.
- An empty bottle of water.
- Good shoes, its best to have long backs mostly called work boots cause bare in mind you need to walk a lot. I got myself these:
- Your own toiletries.
- Dry snacks.
- A phone that has a good battery, none have a good battery these days so I kept two phones.
- Two pin socket adapter, like the ones below (all hotels/hostels have sockets that fit only these) if you dont have one you might have to buy one for as much as 4 euros.
- Good quality padlocks, keep at least one extra padlock with you.
- A Diary or notebook that contains your hotel addresses(write down the route you plan to take from airport to hotel and from hotel to airport); flight, bus and train details along with the activities you plan to do each day or in each city. This helped me a lot as there is so much to see and so much to do that you might miss out on something you should have included in your trip. Keep this diary with you at all times.
- Medicines, pain killers, muscle relaxants and others if you need any.
- Plastic bags, lots of them to keep any wet or dirty clothes.
- Tissue roll.
Bonus: Earplugs and a sleep mask.
Try to stay as light as possible, keep a 20 – 25 kg suitcase and one backpack that you will carry everywhere. Remember if you are on a budget, even if you are not its always good to take the metro, bus or tram to where ever you want to go, public transport system is really good in Europe specially in Turkey; taxi’s are to be avoided as much as possible; therefore pack keeping in mind that it should be easy for you to travel with all of your stuff. If you plan to take domestic flights then you will have to pay a good amount of money (30-40 euros) just for that suitcase. They allow hand carries that are not more than 10kg. However you can take your suitcase without any extra charge for baggage while travelling through train or bus. Lastly to save space remember to roll and not to fold. Hope this help, stay tuned for more in this series!